Tonight we were in the mood for something rich and savory, but that wouldn't be absolutely terrible for us. We had noodles, we had avocados, and we had garlic. Suddenly, a dinner was born. This pasta is quick and easy and tastes delish. A nice summer dish that you won't feel guilty about eating (tbh you should never feel guilty about what you put in YOUR body. You do you xx).
Let's get right to it, shall we?
- Cavatappi noodles (however much you want)
- 1 avocado
- Olive oil, to taste
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup of parsley (preferably fresh)
- 1/4 cup of basil (preferably fresh)
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Fill pot on the stove with water and salt and heat to a boil. Put noodles in and monitor while stirring often.
- Peel avocado and place whole in blender or food processor.
- Squeeze the lemon and pour the juice into the processor.
- Heat tablespoon of olive oil in a pan on medium to high heat. Once hot, put minced garlic in and sauté for 30 seconds or until fragrant. Pour garlic into the food processor.
- Pour basil, parsley, salt, and pepper into the food processor and puree for 1-2 mins.
- Mix sauce with noodles and sprinkle a little parmesean cheese if you're feeling crazy.
- Enjoy :)