- 1 package frozen cauliflower rice
- 2 cups fresh green beans
- 1 lb organic 99% fat free ground turkey
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 1c roasted chickpeas
- 3-4 sprigs fresh oregano
- 1/4c thrive algae oil
- sea salt and pepper to taste
Hummus Vinaigrette :
- 1/2 container organic hummus
- 1/3c apple cider vinegar
- zest of a lemon
- 3-4 sprigs of fresh oregano chopped finely
- 2 tbsp algae oil
- 1tsp sea salt
- 1tsp pepper
- Cook turkey meat on medium heat in a skillet with 1/2 of the red onion. Chopping up the turkey meat as you go to be sure it is cooked throughly.
- Meanwhile add package of cauliflower rice to a saucepan on medium heat and cover for about 8-10 mins stirring occasionally.
- Once meat is finished wash pan and add a little more oil to your pan and place your green beans in with a pinch of sea salt and pepper. Cook on medium heat for about 10-12 mins until beans are thoroughly cooked.
- While beans are cooking mix all hummus vinaigrette ingredients in a medium bowl until mixed well and set aside.
- Once everything has cooked add it all to a bowl. Top with the remaining ingredients as in the rest of the red onion, oregano,roasted chickpeas and hummus vinaigrette and enjoy!
Krystal has a passion for healthy living and wellness and obtained her Bachelors of Science in nutrition from the University of Tennessee at Knoxville. Her national certification through NCSF as a CPT, along with another in the world-renowned TRX training system and AAHFF for nutrition, make Krystal a versatile fitness professional. Visit her website, K's Kwik Klean Kitchen to learn more about her!