Pumpkin Coconut Curry
with herbed salmon and cauliflower rice
• 1 yellow onion chopped
• 2 tbsp crushed garlic
• 1 cup chopped carrots
• 1 can organic unsalted diced tomatoes
• 1 15oz can organic pumpkin puree
• 1 13.5oz can unsweetened coconut milk
• 1 tbsp curry
• tsp ghee
• 1/2 tbsp ginger
• 1 teaspoon sea salt
• 1 teaspoon pepper
• 1 teaspoon turmeric
• 1/4teaspon cayenne
• 1lb wild caught salmon
• 1 tsp sea salt
• 1 tsp pepper
• 1 tsp garlic powder
• 1 bag frozen cauliflower riced
• 1 tsp ghee
1. Preheat oven at 405 F for salmon.
2. While oven is preheating spray a large cooking pan with coconut oil spray and heat at medium heat.
3. Combine all ingredients in the pan and let cook on medium heat for 12-15mins.
4. Meanwhile as the sauce cooks combine cauliflower and ghee in a sauce pan on medium heat and cover for 10-12 mins.
5. Also while sauce is cooking place salmon filet on sprayed baking sheet and sprinkle with herbs and spices and bake at 405F for 10-12 mins covered.
6. Once everything is finished cooking place riced cauliflower in bowl top with curry and salmon and enjoy!
Krystal has a passion for healthy living and wellness and obtained her Bachelors of Science in nutrition from the University of Tennessee at Knoxville. Her national certification through NCSF as a CPT, along with another in the world-renowned TRX training system and AAHFF for nutrition, make Krystal a versatile fitness professional. Visit her website, K's Kwik Klean Kitchen to learn more about her!